In Nimbus Note, you can share your folders and notes for cooperative work. For example, you can share documents with your colleagues or share shopping lists and to do lists with your family members. Students could share lecture notes and educational materials with their classmates.
There are so many ways of using this new feature, everyone will be sure to find it very handy.
At the moment, group work is available for an entire workspace, but we are working to make separate folders and notes available for sharing.
How to invite another user to your workspace?
To invite a participant, you need to open the workspace list and select Invite members for the desired workspace.
Next, enter the emails and select type of access permissions:
- Read Only - invited user will only be able to read notes and comment on them.
- Edit - user will be able to work on notes - read, edit, comment and even delete them.
- Admin - invited users will be able to edit notes, add new ones, share notes via email and public links, as well as invite other users.
Once your invite is confirmed (only needs to be done once), the user will have access to the shared workspace, where they can work according to their access permissions.
How to change user permissions?
1) Click on the workspace menu and select Manage workspaces.
2) Make tap on the desired member.and set new permissions for the user.
How to remove user from workspace?
Click on the menu next to the required participant and select Remove from project.