1) Press the Synchronization button on the add-on menu or in Settings.
2) Log in to your account pr create a new one.
3) Select your type of synchronization:
Merge local and server data – compares the data on the server with the current FVD Speed Dial. If there are any changes, they will be synced. We recommend you use this option!
Overwrite server data – overwrites the data on the server with the current dial. The current dial doesn’t change. We recommend you use this option with care!
Overwrite local data – overwrites the current dial with the data on the server. The data on the server doesn’t change.
4) Wait for the synchronization to complete.
5) In future, you will just need to press the Synchronization button for speed dials to synchronize. If you need to download speed dials or upload to the server, repeat steps 1 and 3.